Freitag, 2. August 2013

UNDISCLOSED ONE-TIME ONLY EVENT By Alexander Wang

Human Nature at its Best.


I just saw this youtube video on bryanboy and I couldn't help myself. This is a basic description of human social behavior. Humans are horrible, it is definitely time for me to move to the canadian wildness. 
Ich mache gerade Lernpause und habe zufällig dieses Video auf bryanboy s Blog gesehen. Menschlichkeit in Höchstform. Ich spiele noch mit dem Gedanken in die Wälder Kanadas auszuwandern, bei dem Anblick kann man es mir nicht verübeln. 

In case you missed who Alexander Wang is: Hottest Designer in Town (New York City, not Stuttgart)
he does seriously super amazing things. Everybody goes bananas over his bags and  shoes. 
Falls an modisch uninteressierten Alexander Wang vorbei gegangen ist: Einer DER Designer unserer Zeit. Alle reißen sich um sein Zeug, Schuhe, Taschen, alles. 
Anouck Boots

Audrey Heels

Lia in Shiny Black
My dad told me yesterday over the phone, that I was not allowed to spend money on shoes made from plastic. Maybe I should send him a link, because Alexander Wang  is leather only! 
Papa hat gesagt, keine Plastikschuhe. Ich sollte ihm vielleicht mal einen Link schicken, Alex macht schließlich alles aus feinstem Leder!

And now imagine somebody told you take everything because it is for free. I really hope it was all H&M and nobody noticed until they were home ...
So, und nun stelle man sich vor, man steht erwartungsvoll da und dann wird gesagt: Alles für Umsonst. Ich hoffe es war H&M und keiner hats gemerkt bis sie alle zu Hause waren....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen